[Rhodes22-list] three weeks ago I could not spell "roads"

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Aug 10 17:51:25 EDT 2004

JMP,

Sounds like you're charmed.  It was definitely fate.  May you have many
years of happy sailing.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan M. Parker [mailto:j.parker at yourjet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:29 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org; rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] three weeks ago I could not spell "roads"

Three weeks ago I could not spell roads - now I own one!

Just by chance I passed by a slip with a beautiful deep blue sail boat.
When I asked "what is that"? I was introduced to the Rhodes 22 - this as
the boat was pulling away.

A few hours on the internet later I thought I knew what I needed to and
fired off an email to GBI. Over the next week Stan arranged for my wife
and kids to see the inside, and once they approved I had a look for
myself.

Despite numerous offers, I never even sailed the boat, I just knew it
was right.

It was fate. Stan called and said he had a last minute cancellation for
an 87' RR in the same deep blue. Finding a slip was the next trick -
fate again intervened.

Now that all the stars aligned my new boat is in the water and in just a
few weeks I'm a happy and proud owner.

The GBI team really put together great and sincere efforts to make sure
everything worked out - Thank You.

And thanks to Jay for his introduction, and kind assistance in the
decision making process.

Cheers,

JMP

Barnegat Bay NJ

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.