[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Dec 21 15:57:35 EST 2004

   By the way, when you're sailing this afternoon, think of me in my
   button-down shirt, planted in the seat of my cubicle, with just enough
   of a window view to glimpse the breeze moving the leaves of the trees
   outside.  Groan.
   On 21 Dec 2004 15:49 , <benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com> sent:

     Rummy,
     I knew I liked you. Now I know why. You're the same degree of crazy
     that I am. We had a sunny, 30 degree day last week, so I bundled
     up,
     took the top off the Jeep, and enjoyed the wind in my face. Not as
     much as I would have enjoyed sailing and drinking rum all
     afternoon,
     but enjoyed it still.
     I sure do wish I was nice and close to the boat like you are.
     On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:44:59 EST , [1]R22RumRunner at aol.com sent:
     What a great day. Temperature was 30 degrees, winds out of the west
     at 8 and
     I didn't have to use a cooler to keep the ice in. Not another boat
     on the
     lake.....can you believe it?
     Rummy
     Use Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help? [1][2]www.rhodes22.org/list