[Rhodes22-list] Ventilation Hatch

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Feb 11 19:42:40 EST 2004

The looks of that one do not turn me on, belmar make a venting/opening hatch, look alot better, but more privcy I am sure, the
problem you are hoing to have is finding a place without a compond curve in it, the curves screew up all the hacths installs on the
boat, to mach the curves it bends the frame. I would cut out a plywood templet first to check "flatness" first, smaller the better.

MJM