[Rhodes22-list] Roger's reply on motor issues

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Thu Feb 12 08:27:25 EST 2004

Roger,
	Relax.
	We are on a different issue.  He asked about using a hoist for
his motor.  He got back several replies that if he had a lighter engine
he would not need a hoist.  I doubt that he would change engines to have
one he could lift.

	The more significant issue here is why the motor mount keeps
getting damaged in storms.  Other than the weight comments, this thread
has not been followed up.  Maybe if it happens again he will post some
pictures.  Is this just his boat or could it happen to the rest of us?

	And you are supposed to be doing some research project on corn
for school aren't you?  We would be interested in a progress report or
interim summary.  Is this still a go?
                             Ed K