[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jan 15 19:47:17 EST 2004

Hate you tell you, not me.

Right now would you have like to have the Gore, not me, And dean is rubbing me the wrong way,

I would be the First to admit that Bush is on the brightest plant in the green house, luckily he does know it and does have smart
people about him and does listen, does Iraq brother me, no, he did it for the right thing to do, keep in mind that he taking heat
for trying to rebuild them (cut and run is much simpler) and he not using classic tacks to solve it either(like kill every one in
the town, Syria. Lining 1000 people against a wall, Nazi French, killing everyone in the country, Romans; Kill the men, rape the
woman and plunder the country, that is everyone, kill 1.5 million kurds/arminiams, turkey). Will it work out for us in Iraq, most
likely not, but we are trying to do something right.

You want to nail bush for the ecomony, got news for you, everything he downing is about right, intrest rate are at a 45 year low,
tax cuts and rebates, even a war, They all are the SOP soluation for a down turn. Bushes problem is all the jobs that should come
back are going offshore, Manufacturing and services, but that is commpanys look after thier own "self serving intrests"

Ascroff is an ass, the infomation database are a big unknow, but could you see them not happaning?

MJM