[Rhodes22-list]Guns and Politics

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jan 18 09:10:12 EST 2004

Careful, Roger,

I'm pretty sure your email is a violation of the USA Patriot Act.  They can lock you up, never tell anyone they have done so, and throw away the key--just for sending it.

You may think this law will only be applied against "them" -- but laws like this have a way of being used against "us" when there is a change in the political wind.

Bill Effros