[Rhodes22-list] inside sheeting

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Mon Jan 19 23:12:25 EST 2004

Wally and Slim,

Thanks for the feedback.  I had thought about heaving to
but I had hoped there was a quicker approach.  Wally's is
certainly quicker, but also dicier, as I have discovered.  I
guess one approach is to plot a course where you don't
have to change the sheeting.  Of course, that may not
take me where I was planning to go but thats not much
different than how I spend most days anyway.  Thanks
again.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II