[Rhodes22-list] rhodes 22 for sale

Salem Coatings salemcoatings at truevine.net
Fri Jan 23 12:29:22 EST 2004

Hello all,

This is really an incredible turn of events, at least it seems to me. I am
selling a rhodes22 that I have not even gotten in the water yet! This boat
was going to be in a slip on our local lake, but my money situation has
changed, and I'm giving up the slip. I just daysail with my family, and
will need only something small now. This boat is a 1976, was extensively
rebuilt by the former owner, has the way-cool motor mount from General
Boats installed, with an almost new 9.9 4-stroke Yamaha high-thrust, and a
rebuilt trailer. I have documentation from the last owner on the reworks, a
survey I had done before purchase, and photos available for e-mail. I have
spent approx. $6000.00 on purchase and transportation, if someone doesn't
need the engine, I can sell separately, what I am wanting is to get a
decent amount back out (all, of course, if possible), so I can pursue
getting what I now need.

Please use this address- salemcoatings at truevine.net
                             Kirk     (I am in North Carolina)