[Rhodes22-list] need help

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Jul 7 21:13:33 EDT 2004

The short answer is a secretary that specks and writes English/Spanish or a pass everything thought the Forman. as everyone pointed
out the software will not do the job you want, the problem is the software does not understand the "context" of the message and will
butcher it. You be paying for mistakes over and over. This is a hard problem that has been around from the first computer. Their is
a group at who I will only use their initials, NSA, that has an unlimited budget for computers and software that still hire the
graduating class of langue majors. The computer can prescreen but can not do the fininal version if you can not proof read it your
self. sorry.

MJM