[Rhodes22-list] so how where the 26rc?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jun 1 22:55:03 EDT 2004

I heard about the anchor to :-), Asked to add it if it will work with thier anchor and my bow. Glad to hear the inside improved, The
rigging I am taking a wait an see approch(not to mention I am cheap :-), execpt for the VHF holding off untill the fall and used the
boat for a bit. Looks like I will be getting a boat for fathers day :-)

MJM