[Rhodes22-list] 1st Seaward 26 Sail

Glen & Dorene Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 19:52:59 EDT 2004

Thanks Will for the very comprehensive reply. I printed it out to keep on
the boat. It should be included in the "Owners Manuel" for Seaward Boats. I
will look at the setup this weekend if time permits. Our daughter gets her
masters degree Sun. and I have my inlaws in for the weekend.

Thanks again for taking the time,

Glen