[Rhodes22-list] Politics -Gross Pictures of Iraq War

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Nov 21 14:32:41 EST 2004

Brad,

Tell me I have misread this and that you are not joining those who use the
nonsense of accusing those who do not fall in lock step, as guilty of not
supporting our troops. (Incidentally I was around in 1944 and we did have
our Father Coughlins and Lindberghs who had their reasons for their views.
It was a democracy and they had their say)

Tell me you are not using the mean tactic of "not supporting our troops" as
a way of diverting issues like this war was so urgent we had to go into it
without proper protection for our troops and without proper planning for the
killing war that began after we had declared victory.

Tell us why the kids from your "Jesuland" are being forced to fight this war
without the kids from a single Arab nation willing to join the "Coalition".
So you don't like some of the middle, or left of middle, media.  But it
hurts me to hear you sounding like some of the right wing media freaks
spewing out this hate garbage that we do not supporting our troops.

They did such a darn good job making my bleeding liberal label a shameful
connection that I am forced to adopt a new label that will hopefully be
harder to vilify.

stan
enlightened capitalist.