[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Nov 22 10:40:15 EST 2004

give that man a free Rhodes

Actually the records show that the bleeding heart liberals have a marriage
record far superior to the conservative bible belt crowd.   We have been
married well over 50 years - she to two men and me to three ladies.  Just
kidding, only to each other - something I have found extremely rare in the
religious right part of the country where the rule for that family value is
more like musical chairs.

stan/EC