[Rhodes22-list] Lou, C/B Stuck board up

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:57:21 EST 2004

  Ed,
  I think you are right on the money here.   The trunk is not a
straight path down there seems to be some bulging out but not in the
direction of that stringer.. of course that doesnt mean anything.. I
do think the CB will operate ok but may not come out again without
assistance from a jack below if the swelling in the trunk is the
problem.  By next wk I hope to have some pics of the trunk from the
cabin  for analysis.
thanks Ed K
  Lou