[Rhodes22-list] Mohammed, Prophet of Doom

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Oct 15 00:42:54 EDT 2004

All right Mr. Christian and Mr. Arab.  As a jew I agree with your reasoning.
We part ways with conclusions.

We agree the Saudis are the villains and we agree all mankind yearns for
freedom.  So why should we be voting for Bush?  The Bushes have been so
close to the Saudis (remember, the villains) it is nauseating.  And the
Saudis rule of law does not seem to put them in lock step with Bushes
wanting us all to be free.  So why are we supposed to then work so hard to
get Bush back in?  I know you will come up with some convoluted
justification why this obverse reasoning makes sense to you two.

So let me make one other point.  Our myopic leadership has all eyes on the
enemy in front of them and no understanding of the enemy in back of them -
their  same reasoning that we would be welcomed with open arms and oil would
pay the cost - is working to keep them from seeing that their bleeding of
our wealth and youth could unleash a greater damage from the rear.   When a
few end up with all the marbles and the majority have none,  the game is
over - and the fun really begins.  History anyone?

Cheering on a faith based electorate with its single issue litmus test is so
frightening that I am tempted to leave Brad"s and my mutual religious
conviction and pray to god that Bush again loses the majority and this time
also the college system.

stan/gbi