[Rhodes22-list] Draftdodger/cowards and other random thoughts

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Oct 29 02:00:06 EDT 2004

bill unless your insurance agent had it in for you, have a homeowners '3' policy, all risk coverage except for earthquake, flood and
nuclear discharge. There were standardized years ago to stop abuse from insurance companies and the moorage market demands them to
protect the bank/secondary market(underwriting guildlines, you would not make it off the closing table without it), If you are in a
100 year flood zone you will need the flood insurance for the morage, and earthquake is a non issue in CT(same for the reset of the
nautual disaster, only state with that title, NO risks on the FEMA maps other that the costline). Now thier are some other insurance
policy for name hazards that can be used (i.e. a bit cheaper) but most agents will not use them. Last but least even it its your own
tree they still cover most of the damage which is water damage. Sound like you should call another agent BTW do a checkup on the
replacment price cause for the house, it get out of date quickly around here. OTOH I might not have any know anything of what I
talking about in you option and you sound like you are "flip-fopping"

MJM