[Rhodes22-list] The Sound and The Fury !

Frank Mott mottman2 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:43:35 EDT 2004

"Toil, toil, toil and trouble, cauldron's burn and cauldron's bubble," all
hail ..........?"  Politics has become the opiate of the people and maybe
this is a good thing because there is a new interest in the process.

Whoever "wins" is not looking at a cakewalk as the issues of the times are
complex such as the "Middle East" which is one of the many conundrums.

But here's my message folks, soon the election will be a distant memory and
we will all be unified in one thing, "We are Rhodies," and we can get back
to what we love and what we enjoy, talking to one another about our great
boats !