[Rhodes22-list] Outboards

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 22:14:29 EDT 2004

Well I may have gotten a lemon.  Time will tell.  I will probably only
have
about 4 hours on the engine when I pull it for the season.  I will take
it
to the dealer, and I will probably have to run it in a barrel after he
has
checked it out to see if there has been any change.

I will keep folks posted on this exciting drama.

Ron