[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Goals

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 07:05:20 EDT 2004

Wally & Bill,

Time to pack so here's a quick link to an old sailor
discussing democracy in Iraq and some of the issues
you mention.

http://www.nationalreview.com/buckley/wfb200409241328.asp

Wally, Baptist snake handlers?  I thought they were
Pentecostal.  Do you realize how many Baptist churches
there are in Memphis.  Now I have something else to
worry about.

Brad

=== message truncated ===