[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Another Fearless Prediction

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 20:04:41 EDT 2004

Bill,

Where have you been hiding?  WMD conspiracy theories?
I love/hate the New Yorker Magazine but I'll use it to
make a point.  Saddams's possession AND use of WMD is
well documented.  Where are they now?  Don't know.

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?020325fa_FACT1

There's tons of info on this attack and others.  I'm
using this article out of convenience because I
remember reading it when it was first published.

Brad Haslett

=== message truncated ===