[Rhodes22-list] Spam filtering?

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 26 20:22:09 EST 2005

Hi Jim,

About a month ago started using a spam filter from Computer Associates
called "Qurb", discovered after a Google search.  Before then, I was getting
a much greater than usual amount of spam and was getting really sick of it.
Qurb works quite well.  It starts out by analyzing your address book and,
after that, it's pretty smart.  It was about $30 a year.

PT