[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Questions & replies

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Fri Jan 7 08:51:30 EST 2005

Thanks for the link Ed. I leave most of the heavy lifting type searches to
my reference librarian these days and I hadn't seen that page, nor am I
familiar with most of the engines/directories listed.

Don't know anything first hand about boat shows in Boston or Maine but I've
heard that the Maine Boatbuilders show
  http://www.portlandcompany.com/bshow.html
is good and different from other boat shows as it is more geared toward the
professional marine industries - at least that was the word on it a few
years back.

There's always the new Philadelphia show at the end of this month which
looks to be pretty good
http://www.sailamerica.com/strictlysail/shows/phili.asp?show=ph

Best
Mary Lou