[Rhodes22-list] Navigation

Keith Burkhardt keith_burkhardt at acordia.com
Tue Jan 18 18:13:38 EST 2005

I live in Minnetonka and am in Duluth often .. I suggest a harness/ tether as the h2o temp is at 60 best.. Having sailed Great Lakes .. Chop and wave height big issue and is quite different then ocean.. Also weather patterns can last beyond 3 days.. Most sailors get in trouble because of vacation time constaraints and end up in horrific weather situations.. Also hugging coast line with steep bluffs may sound safe but you are in for a confused Sea... Lkb