[Rhodes22-list]Mark Topping lift?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jan 20 20:26:38 EST 2005

Mark,
	You talk about a topping lift on the main.  I thought that was
standard on all R22's.  There are two sheaves on top of a R22 mast.  Usually
one is open and available for other uses.  It works for straight fore and
aft applications, but where the line goes to the side, it might jam.
	For example, when using a spinnaker the line may go horizontal to
the mast.  A block on a bracket or eye that allows horizontal swivel is
better and not expensive to install.

Ed K
Addendum:  "Make sure you generate a reasonable number of mistakes" Fletcher
Byrom as quoted by William Safire