[Rhodes22-list] Oriental to Ocracoke - Labor Day

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jul 28 16:07:38 EDT 2005

I don't know where that NOAA chart on cruiseguides web site came from, but
it sure ain't Ocracoke.  The Anchorage Inn is an eyesore and the owner is a
jerk, but Silver Lake is beautiful and Ocracoke is close to my heart.
Planning a repeat trip back there next year (via car I'm afraid).  Been away
for too long. - Rob