[Rhodes22-list] Weather & Other Useful Diversions - Joke

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:57:07 EDT 2005

This reminds me of my favorite Guinness joke...

During a brewmaster's convention the brewmasters for Budweiser, Miller
and Guinness all go out to lunch together.  The waitress asks for
their drink order and the brewmaster from Budweiser says, "I'll have a
Budweiser Select."  The Brewmaster from Miller says "Bring me a Miller
Genuine Draft." and then the Brewmaster from Guinness says, "Bring me
an ice tea."  The other two guys look at him rather strangely, so the
Guinness Brewmaster says, "Well, if you fellows aren't going to drink
beer, then I won't either!"