[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Ben

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:02:28 EST 2005

Hey Ben
It's 78 degrees here, the wind is SSE at 8 to 15, slightly overcast and on
my way back from lunch there were several other  sailors out... Oh boy, I
feel a drinking/sailing afternoon coming on.

Remember: you never get time wasted to waste again!
jw
Jim White
Le Menagerie
(....getting ready to cast off....)