[Rhodes22-list] Repair Question

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 9 16:16:34 EST 2005

Bob,

Without seeing the type & extent of the damage to Ruba, it's difficult to
advise you regarding exactly how to proceed.  Look in the 2005 West Marine
Master Catalog on pages 600 & 603.  As a novice, you should purchase the
following reference books:

WEST System, User Manual & Product Guide, C/N: 4931978, Free

WEST System, Fiberglass Boat Repair & Maintenance Manual, C/N: 318485, $2.99

WEST System, Final Fairing and Finishing, C/N: 337371, $2.99

On page 603, there are also a couple of videos you might find helpful:

WEST System, Basic Application Techniques Video, C/N: 542670, $21.99

WEST System, Fiberglass Repair Video, C/N: 542688, $29.99

If you have a West Marine store near you, I would imagine all these
reference books and videos could be purchased there.

40 deg F is too cold to do this repair, so you might as well settle back and
do some reading this weekend.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium