[Rhodes22-list] Caulking Windows

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 27 18:29:33 EST 2005

Take the window out and clean all the old caulk out.
clean and prep the boat also (lots of dirt behind
those windows.
This is time consuming and troublesome but it is the
only way to do it.
I you approach the job as you stated, My family would
say you did it the "bohemian way".
Anne Matejcek
KY Lake