[Rhodes22-list] Generator

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:30:21 EST 2005

Oh heck Bill I never lambasted anyone. ;-)

I know Ric has a Honda but I am not sure if he ever used on his Rhodes. They
scare me a little on small boats like ours. A couple of years ago three
people were airlifted from our marina overhwlemed by fumes on their big
Carver cruiser. Supposedly the guy had 3 carbon monoxide detecters. On a
boat like Brads he may have plenty of room. I would still suggest one of the
jump starter packs. They are prety cheap. If you put a generator on your
boat be careful.

Wally