[Rhodes22-list] Hello

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon May 2 00:27:05 EDT 2005

Rummy:  Kathy and I found ourselves in San Diego this weekend, some business and then to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary.  Seeing all of the sailboats - both sailing and at the docks - tripped the brain cells so next thing you know we had rented a sailboat  for a wonderful romp on San Diego Bay.   Would loved to have an R22 for the day.  From the number of sailboats out here you would think that nearly all the sailboats in the world are here.

It was a bit cool and the winds were up there but we had a ball hanging ten most of the day.

Cheers,  Bob and Kathy from the "NoKaOi"