[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 decals

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 08:29:14 EDT 2005

Ed,

Here's a page of some names I have made for some of our fellow Rhodies and some other folks too.

http://www.signsbyrik.net/rik/photo_gallery.html

Ken and Karen,

Most people seem to want their name on the rear quarters. This seems to be much more popular than putting the name on the transom.

Rik

To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list' <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 decals

Lloyd,
	You need to post again, nothing came thru.  Surprise that Rummy did
not post a picture of 'Rum Runner' and asking for a stipend.

Rik:
	Do you still have pictures of your decals on your old boat?  What is
the current web site?

Folks:
	We could use a couple of new pictures showing the boats names on the
R22.org web site.  Michael or Will have to post them.

Ken and Karen:
	There are good pictures out their, they can be found in the
archives, just not of the friends or pictures currently on the Web site.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
P.S. I do not have a name on my boat.  There is no law that says you have to
have on.  If you do not have a name on the boat, it is harder for the
complainers to contact the Harbor Master about you sailing too close.  Guess
who I learned that lesson from?