[Rhodes22-list] Mr. Rummy

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 30 14:51:05 EDT 2005

Ed, Rummy,

Don't we know the other side of this story?  Wasn't the owner on this
list when the accident happened?

With regard to the Venture 17, didn't Stan have his hand in that one,
too?  You will notice many similarities between the Venture 17, and the
Rhodes 22.

Gregg, you got yourself a good deal all the way round.  Welcome.

Bill Effros

PS -- And what about Sam in Cincinnati?