[Rhodes22-list] So You want Rodger Back was Gasoline spill under the floor

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon May 30 20:54:17 EDT 2005

Well I would also like rodger back also, The problem is thier a few issues.

1)he felt 'picked on", and his reaction was "who needs this shit".
2)claim he was wasting to much time/non sail/... red herring in my option
3)The more major issues is I think he a little depressed, He going on two years for the jobs search, that takes a notch out of any
mans sence of self worth.
4)Remeber we talk about sailboat here, a lurury, things are tight for him, sons in collage, food on the table, keeping the light on,
I would not be suprized if the sailboat, that he loves so, might be sold(just me guessing here). I hurts him.
5)we know him for 10 years, It's that self worth thing, he thing he lost face to the group.
6)How would you felling advicing about toys you could not addford anymore?

That the problem, I am not sure of the cure, It would be nice if some friend of the list wrote him, be more tactfull than i was
above(some of it is me guessing),, how much we miss his advice, hows scouts doing, church, son, how we being better boys and girl to
each other, How we real wish he would come back.....

Thier is a couple key players from  2 months ago who note might be extra encoraging to him to come back(the point 1 issues).

Roger Pihlaja <cen09402 at centurytel.net>

It up to the list now, most of you are better writer and nicer than me, the more people the better, so good luck

MJM