[Rhodes22-list] Flyboy Brad

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 08:16:34 EST 2005

Ed,

My Mortgage copany is sponsoring two boats in the Volvo Round the World
Race. They have a great web site with new video each month. Last months
video - they are pulling a wakeboarder while cruising at 20 knots.

http://team.abnamro.com/web/show/id=65476

I never new my mortgage company was this cool. I am glad to know the money
they are making off me is going to a good cause.

Forecast here is for winds 20 - 30, if I can find some crew I am heading to
the lake.

Wally