@WL [Rhodes22-list] For Chris, Baha sailor

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Nov 6 19:11:42 EST 2005

Ed,
    Good observation!  I had the little comercial turnbuckel covers but they
got left off when we raised the mast in Mexico, and since they weren't all
that good I didn't put them back on 'till I got back to Oregon.  Now your
system looks sweet!  I'll try to make them this winter and install in the
spring.  Where do you find the teflon tubes and I assume they approach the
spreader boot in total length?
Thanks,
Chris
PS thanks for the kind addendum.