[Rhodes22-list] Sail Life

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:01:08 EST 2005

  Richard,
  What do you think about Doyle's StackPack?
  My main came attached to one and I did keep it attached but don't
really like the extra lines which help it flake back into its mast
hold.  The battens were not all there, and they are quite long and
most likely expensive to replace.  Of course the zipper on the stack
pack failed and that alone would cost a bit to replace.  The concept
is good, if you don't mind your sail cover being deployed while you
sail.

I intend to buy a new main and 175% genoa and will get reef points
installed along with grommets and extra support around the grommets.
Lou