[Rhodes22-list] A Reply to Lou, expert boat rebuilder

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Nov 14 17:54:26 EST 2005

Lou,
	Silicone remover?  I do not know the correct answer, however, I do
know of two products that might be in the running.  First, from Home Depot,
Lowes, or a very good hardware store:  caulking remover.  It comes in a tube
like glue, however, you have to ask for it.  Most of the time clerks do not
know it exists.  Second, from West Marine, sealant remover, made to remove
sealants such as 5200 and 4200.
	Pivot pin has been replaced, by who?  Try the guy by Newburg who is
no longer on the list, his name was Fred Nutters(sp).

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Frying Pan Shoals are off Bald Head Island.