[Rhodes22-list] Berthing and Sitting Capacity

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 15:23:29 EST 2005

Thanks Ron, I'm with ya.  I think we will need a boom room  functionality in
any event, but I'm trying to sort out the cabin's  capabilities.  For example,
I could forsee a cloud burst on a day sail,  everybody wants to go below -
how many will "below" routinely handle?   Also, I think I've seen some material
that said the vessel sleeps 4 (not  counting the cockpit, I think) and I'm
trying to understand what that means - I  think it means smaller people.