[Rhodes22-list] RE: Wiring Problem

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 18:03:55 EDT 2005

I'm trying to get the electrical system back to work in our 1975 Rhodes 22 Paradise.

There was a big mess of wires under the galley. I sorted the wires out and ohmmed them out to the fixtures,  and I found out that most of them were not going any where.

I found all the wires to the bow, stern, bilge pump, cabin lights, and starboard light. I was not able to find the wires going to the port side.

Does any body knows where this wire run?

I guess I could run one of those wire-fishing things thru the opening on the port where the light is located and try to find a way inside the cabin.