[Rhodes22-list] RE: Wiring Problem

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 18:10:42 EDT 2005

Luis:
When I rewired Le Menagerie, the port side nav light wire ran between the cockpit drop in flange, and the cabin aft flange. I'm not sure if this was stock or a rewiring itself though. My bus block is at the aft end of the galley, and the wire leads behind the galley and up to the block.
jw

Luis Guzman <trpclman at yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm trying to get the electrical system back to work in our 1975 Rhodes 22 Paradise.

There was a big mess of wires under the galley. I sorted the wires out and ohmmed them out to the fixtures, and I found out that most of them were not going any where.

I found all the wires to the bow, stern, bilge pump, cabin lights, and starboard light. I was not able to find the wires going to the port side.

Does any body knows where this wire run?

I guess I could run one of those wire-fishing things thru the opening on the port where the light is located and try to find a way inside the cabin.

Yahoo! for Good

Jim White
Le Menagerie
www.lemenagerie.blogspot.com