[Rhodes22-list] Mr. Geankoplis

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 19 08:57:42 EDT 2005

Chris:
	Do you have a clear mainsail?  I guess no one else is on the list
these autumn days.  You would have thought that someone could still sail.
Just think of the potential for wind from Wanda.  It looks like if we do not
get a direct hit, we will get some windy days.  Your posts and the potential
for windy weather ought to make Rummy happy.
	All these recent posts about putting boats away, gee, come on down
and sail.  Get rid of that short daylight syndrome.  It is awful quiet from
Edenton these days.  Somebody needs to order a sailboat.  Instead of
quitting the list, Steven needs to get a sailboat and quit running around
with an anchor tied to his feet.

Ed K