[Rhodes22-list] warning: political

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Oct 27 07:55:10 EDT 2005

Herb, thanks.  I am switching parties.

stan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Herb Parsons" <hparsons at parsonsys.com>
To: <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] New Member

S/V - Sailing Vessel
as opposed to:
M/V @#$#% Vessel

Lee, I don't own a Rhodes (my brother does, and I got on here to help him
out), but the difference between a recycled Rhodes and a used one is just
about the same difference between a new boat and a used one. When you take
the hull of a fiberglass boat, ensure it's in good shape, then rebuild the
boat, you basically have a new boat in an old hull. If your finances allow,
I'd recommend you buy new. If that's too much, I recommend the recycled. If
you can't afford that, then, and only then, go to a used.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX