[Rhodes22-list] Blame the

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 09:53:38 EDT 2005

can not explain, but got two "tibits" that caught me
eye last night. At least covered a couple of question
at the time.

The Goverers office would not FEMA go in or the red
cross, or give FEMA control,(got to love states
rights), apratinly FEMA has to "ask permission" the
way the it is up.  the state logic was they did not
want to make the area a "magnetic" for people to come
to but wanted to force/get the people out. 20/20 hind
sight tells that bad call because it took days to
orginize the transport and placement, they seems to
"be in over thier heads" and people were not taken
care of in the mean time.  Truff war custerfuck? and
kind of a mean way of play it? or did some not relize
the cause and effect of thier desions? worst part it
might be true, kind of matchs the timelines.

The other one, Get his, homeland securty was not
letting airplains to be used until the "screeners"
were in place and they had full securty at the
airports, make sure no one is a trorist!!!!!, fighting
the last war? small minds thinking? CYA? stuipness
from low level officials not willing to take a risk or
think out of the box, truff war clustfuck again?

I am staring to think, they should take the top 2000
officals in this mess and put them on "gave digging"
details for two weeks, better to understand the cost
of thier actions, and to remeber for the reset of
thier goverment crearre. but will never happen, CYA.

-mjm
-mjm

=== message truncated ===