[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Cushions

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sun Sep 11 16:10:16 EDT 2005

Rummy,
You can add Blue Loon to the short list of those Rhodes who have been
through a knockdown - ours involved no sails, sudden 45-50mph winds, and
heavy rain. You'll have to read my lengthy post on the North Channel to get
the full report. Bottom line - the boat does what it's designed to do -
heads into the wind and pops back up.
Julie