[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Mr. Rummy on Sept 20, 2005.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:19:07 EDT 2005

Ed,

I think Rummy is saying FOX news leans right That being said all the media
seemed to be on the same page.

I have heard from the media that the people were told to bring food and
basic supplies to the Superdome. I don't know about you but i can't even go
to the lake for a day without bring a sandwich and some water or a cold beer
or two.

Wally