P-Re: [Rhodes22-list] Reply to Mr. Rummy on Sept 20, 2005.

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 10:48:09 EDT 2005

what facts? The feds moblize aircraft thought a system
CRFT<sp>, it a by product of the fed shipping contrct,
the system is rigged that the airlines have to dilver
so many aircraft in a time period based on the CRFT
level, but that happen over days and weeks, last time
IIRC this happing was the 1991 gulf war(caugth flat
footed), in this case I do not remember the system
activated, Specet it a FEMMA charters with the
airlines playing along to be good guys. 50,000 people
would be 5,000 to 10,000 helacoptor sortes. that a
very high number, not to mention the workload on the
groud crew(IIRC thier about 20-50 man hours of ground
crew time for every flight hour) for a few days and
only daylite, I would check how they got thier. Last
but not least, FEMMA is a contactor for the most part,
what FEMMA bus? and you do know about the state issues
that fuckup the the corrasion right? and it not
politcs, this got cuckup by a much lower leveal over a
very long system of time, what is bothering me is the
"whitch burn" ataiduted. -mjm

=== message truncated ===