[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Question

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 12:52:23 EDT 2006

    Hi, My name is Rory Orkin .. I live on Tilghman Island on the Chesapeake Bay.. I am about to go through specs on a reconditioned boat with Stan and had a few questions on the Bimini... From what I can tell, The bimini is a permanant fixture which has to be leaned forward to get it out of the way.. Can it be set up to be easily removed at the dock ??
When flipped forward, is it an obstruction for the cabin hatch or access to the bow ?? I assume ther e is no way to stow it on the boat  ???
                    Thanks in advance