[Rhodes22-list] was: Peter - Tiller extension holder; now: speakers

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 22:32:59 EDT 2006

Bud,
Great idea about using the coming for a speaker enclosure. They would have
to be big enough to put out a good sound and the mounting would really have to
be well done to eliminate any speaker vibrations that would detract from the
overall sound quality.
I mounted mine where I thought they would fill the boat with sound and  still
not interfere with sailing. Yes, I really do sail from time to time.

Rummy