[Rhodes22-list] Was... now: speakers

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 05:27:27 EDT 2006

Bud,

It might be an interesting experiment, but the coaming wasn't designed like
a "folded horn" speaker system and I doubt it will produce a good sound.  I
could be wrong.  But what I'm sure about is Rummy's speaker placement.
Mounted just under the seats on the laz bulkhead, they reflect off the cabin
bulkhead and fill the cockpit with sound.  His system sounds terrific!
But then again, I was drunk at the time.  8-)  Come to think of it, he
didn't have my Led Zep request on board and we were forced to listen to
Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Slim